Monday, February 13, 2012

Week #7 Final project

I went with webnode.com for my web 2.0 choice because I made a personal website and I did not want any advertising. I felt the webnode was rather easy compared to the html editor because it was all drag and drop. Having my pictures already sized made the web 2.0 that much easier. The html editor was a little more difficult having to make some adjustments to the size of my pictures and to the style sheet to keep all the pages the same size. The two templates were different so they do not look the same and I did not use some of the pictures I used for the first one. Some of the graphics and the content are the same.

My final project is really close to my storyboard I did not make an elaborate website so I stuck to a simple concept and stayed with it.

I really learned a lot in class, even though I work in IT I never ventured on the web side. This is definitely something that I will keep doing in my free time and maybe change my focus on what I want to do in my career in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment